Located throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New
Hampshire, Lahey Health is what’s next in health care: a full continuum
of integrated health services. We provide the full continuum of care you
need to become and stay healthy, all through your life. At every step,
we are committed to easing your concerns and addressing your needs with
the latest health care solutions.
- Services delivered where they make the most sense for you and your health care needs.
- Investments in resources such as a leading-edge electronic health
record system that brings all your providers together for the
highest-level of coordinated care.
- A greater focus on wellness, preventive care and disease management.
- A greater understanding of what needs to change to keep health care
high quality, accessible, and affordable for decades to come.
Our 1,200+ locally based physicians provide clinical excellence and
an exceptional patient experience in adult and pediatric primary care as
well as every medical specialty, including:
- Kidney and liver transplantation
- Cancer, cardiovascular and orthopedic medical and surgical care
- Local emergency and trauma care
- Urologic surgery
- Chronic disease prevention and health management
- Pediatric emergency, newborn and inpatient care in collaboration with Boston Children’s Hospital physicians
- Behavioral health services
- Post-acute programs such as home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities
- Senior care resources
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, a teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine
- The Lahey Clinic physician group with practices in Burlington,
Peabody and other locations throughout northeastern Massachusetts and
southern New Hampshire
- Beverly Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Winchester Hospital