Lahey Health Cancer Institute
At the Lahey Health Cancer Institute (LHCI), patients are at the center of all we do. Our nationally recognized cancer care specialists and dedicated teams of caregivers work together to develop a treatment plan tailored to the genetic makeup of your specific cancer, and your lifestyle.
The LHCI brings together the renowned services of cancer experts across Lahey Health to collaboratively attain a standard of care that could not be achieved alone. Through this potent alliance, best practices and state-of-the-art treatments are available to all patients regardless of location.
LHCI is an umbrella organization with administrative offices in Burlington. Sites for cancer care are offered through a growing alliance, including:
- Gortons Specialty and Cancer Care Center, Addison Gilbert Hospital (Gloucester)
- Hematology/Oncology Center, Beverly and Addison Gilbert Hospitals
- Sophia Gordon Cancer Center, Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington
- Lahey Medical Center, Peabody
- Winchester Hospital Center for Cancer Care
- Parkland Medical Center (Derry, NH and Salem, NH)
- St. Joseph's Hospital (Nashua, NH)
- Portsmouth Regional Medical Center (Portsmouth, NH)
Lahey Health provides the full continuum of care you need to become and stay healthy, all through your life. At every step, we are committed to easing your concerns and addressing your needs with the latest health care solutions. You can count on us for a full spectrum of coordinated services close to home.
Lahey Health includes Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Beverly Hospital, Addison Gilbert Hospital and Winchester Hospital, along with a network of conveniently located Lahey Health Primary Care practices, Lahey Health Continuing Care and Lahey Health Behavioral Services. For more information, visit LaheyHealth.org.
Our 1,200+ locally based physicians provide clinical excellence and an exceptional patient experience in adult and pediatric primary care as well as every medical specialty, including:
- Kidney and liver transplantation
- Cancer, cardiovascular and orthopedic medical and surgical care
- Local emergency and trauma care
- Urologic surgery
- Chronic disease prevention and health management
- Pediatric emergency, newborn and inpatient care in collaboration with Boston Children’s Hospital physicians
- Behavioral health services
- Post-acute programs such as home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities
- Senior care resources